Day 1 - St Helier
Scheduled flight to Jersey from your preferred airport – transfer in our private executive coach to the 3* Metropole Hotel at St Helier.
Day 2 - Island tour, Jersey Pearl Centre & the Eric Young Orchid Foundation
Full day panoramic island tour with our Blue Badge guide taking in St Aubin's Bay, St Brelade's Bay, Corbiere Lighthouse, St Ouen's Bay, Greve de Lecq, the Northern Coastline, Gorey Harbour, La Rocque Harbour and St Clement's Bay – stop during the tour for photographic opportunities and refreshments together with a visit to the Jersey Pearl Centre – the Eric Young Orchid Foundation houses one of the finest collections of orchids in the world and features permanently planted landscapes to show the orchids in all their and extravagant beauty.
Day 3 - Glass Church, Jersey War Tunnels & St Helier
St Matthews Church at Millbrook, known as the Glass Church, boasts opalescent panels, magnificent altar cross, glass font, Jersey lily motif and the perfectly angelic Art Deco angels – continue to the Jersey War Tunnels, a network of tunnels first created to protect arms and troops from bomb attacks by the Allies and now a superb multimillion pound interactive exhibition that tells the true life stories of the islanders and its foreign prisoners – afternoon at leisure in St Helier where you may choose to see the Occupation Tapestry produced to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the island’s liberation.
Day 4 - Mount Orgueil Castle & Samares Manor
Built in the 13th century to protect the island against the French, the dramatic and wonderfully preserved Mount Orgueil Castle towers over the harbour at Gorey and is one of the most photographed sites on the island – Samares Manor, a beautiful house dating in part to Norman times, is surrounded by exceptional gardens originally constructed in the 1920s by Sir James Knott featuring the Japanese Garden, rock and water gardens, formal gardens, large ponds with islands and camellia plantations.
Day 5 - Home
Morning at leisure – transfer to Jersey Airport for our scheduled flight back home.
Half board accommodation
All excursions & guided tours included
Blue Badge guide in Jersey
Scheduled flights to Jersey
Executive coach in Jersey
ONE FREE PLACE PER 10 PAYING PASSENGERS
Full day island tour
Jersey Pearl Centre
Eric Young Orchid Foundation
Jersey War Tunnels
Mount Orgueil Castle
Four nights on half board basis at the 3* Metropole Hotel, located just a few hundred yards from St Helier’s shops. Facilities at the hotel include a restaurant, bar, coffee shop and swimming pool and all rooms are en suite.
Single room supplement £99
Entrance fees to places of interest
Tailor-make this tour
Your tailor made tour
Here are some more suggested places of interest you might like to include:
- Jersey Museum & Art Gallery - the museum depicts the story of Jersey’s history from Neolithic times to the present day, whilst the art gallery is home to a fine collection of Claude Cahun’s work, recognised worldwide as one of the leading artists of the Surrealist movement
- La Hougue Bie Museum - home to one of Europe’s finest passage graves, the museum depicts life in Jersey’s Neolithic community 6,000 years ago with a fine collection of ancient coin hoards, axes, swords and spears
- Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust - founded by the famous writer and naturalist Gerald Durrell, animals that have been saved from extinction include the Assam pygmy hog, St Lucia whiptail lizard and the Mallorcan midwife toad
Call us on
020 7064 4970
to tailor this tour
for your group
Tailor make your group tour
Remember this itinerary is just our suggestion. Tailor make this tour exclusively for your group to suit your members’ budget or preferences. You could:
- stay at a 4* hotel
- with less dinners included
- for more (or fewer) days
- include different excursions – see ‘Tailor-make this tour’ tab for suggestions
- include UK airport coach transfers
- include all entrance fees & gratuities
Call us on
020 7064 4970
to tailor make the perfect tour
for your group